NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on September 17, 2012 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on September 17, 2012 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on September 10, 2012
3. Consider the following:
- · Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- · Fee reports submitted by County Treasurer and County Sheriff
- · Authorizing the Chairman to sign the Equitable Sharing Agreement, Certification and
Affidavit for forfeited cash and property to the U.S. Dept. of Justice
- · Approval of the 2012 Lincoln County inventory documents
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- · Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on September 10, 2012
- · Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- · Notice of valuation changes as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
Continued next page…………….
5. 9:20 A.M. Discuss and consider entering into an agreement with GIS Workshop, Inc.
for professional services to add an Emergency Management Tab on the Lincoln County
6. 9:30 A.M. Public hearing concerning the application of Marpad LLC (Trade Name:
Lakehouse) located at 206 W North Lake Road, North Platte, NE for a Class C
Consider action following public hearing
7. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider agreements with the following villages: Brady,
Hershey, Sutherland, Wallace and Wellfleet for law enforcement services provided
by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
8. 10:00 A.M. Public hearing to receive comments concerning Lincoln County
providing, establishing, and funding ambulance services in Lincoln County for
areas outside the limits of any incorporated city or village in Lincoln County,
Nebraska. The plan is for the County to have interlocal agreements with the
City of North Platte, various Villages in Lincoln County, and various Fire
Districts in or neighboring Lincoln County for the purpose of providing ambulance
services in Lincoln County as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §13-303.
Consider if an emergency medical service for emergency medical care by out-of-
hospital emergency care providers is needed
9. 10:30 A.M. Discuss a Request for Authority by Consolidated Connect, Inc. to
provide cable services over phone lines and possible franchise agreement
10. 11:00 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy regarding litigation and to protect
attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk