NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, August 1, 2022
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on August 1, 2022, at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on August 1, 2022, at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting held on July 25, 2022
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Interlocal agreement with Keith County to house inmates at the Lincoln County Detention Center
- Authorize Chairman to sign right of way application submitted by Great Plains Communications
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on July 25, 2022
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Late filing of homestead exemption applications submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing the Chairman to sign special designated liquor application submitted by Pals Brewing Company for the Western Nebraska Craft
Beer Festival to be held on September 10, 2022, at Pals Brewing Company
- 9:40 A.M. County Assessor, Julie Stenger, to present the Three-Year Plan of Assessment Update for Lincoln County 2022
- 9:50 A.M. Discuss and consider request of Art Hasenauer concerning the small triangle piece of property on S Somerset Road that the state abandoned
to the county
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss Lincoln County Black-Tailed Prairie Dog Management Plan
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider interlocal agreement with the City of North Platte to apply for CDBG Planning Grant for Comprehensive Plan Housing Update AHAP and
Closed session to discuss strategy with respect to pending or imminent litigation, real estate purchase, deployment of security personnel and devices or evaluation of job performance as to prevent needless injury to reputation (if necessary)
- Lincoln County Employee Recognition
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, or their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk