NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
January 23, 2023
The Lincoln County Board of Commissioners reserves the right to enter closed session at any time as necessary to discuss the agenda item currently before the board.
The Lincoln County Board of Commissioners reserves the right to take agenda items out of order for the convenience of the involved parties.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on January 23, 2023, at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on January 23, 2023, at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on January 17, 2023
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Receive and order filed fee reports submitted by the County Sheriff and Register of Deeds
- Changing the date to receive bids for the Probation Office Project (103-111 N Dewey)
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on January 17, 2023
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption application as submitted by the County Treasurer
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider a dedication plat to dedicate Fairway Estates
Road, Fairway Avenue, Fairway Drive and Club House Drive to Lincoln County
Discuss and consider an application by Joan Richardson for Richardson Administrative
Subdivision on property located at 18226 W Island Road in a TA-1 Transitional Agricultural District and described as part of Section 32 & 33, Township 13 North, Range 28 West of the 6th P.M, Lincoln County, Nebraska
- 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for a new/used utility tractor for Lincoln County Dept.
Consider acceptance of bid
Closed session to discuss strategy with respect to pending or imminent litigation, real estate purchase, deployment of security personnel and devices or evaluation of job performance as to prevent needless injury to reputation (if necessary)
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, or their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk