NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, June 6, 2022
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on June 6, 2022 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on June 6, 2022 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting held on May 31, 2022
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Appointment of Lincoln County voting delegate to the National Association of County Officials
- Authorize Chairman to sign the interlocal agreement with Frontier County for inmate housing
- Fee report submitted by Clerk of District Court and Register of Deeds
- Authorize Chairman to sign right of way application submitted by Hershey Cooperative Telephone Co.
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on May 31, 2022
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Nebraska Association of County Officials (NACO) update by Executive Director, Jon Cannon
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider county employee paid holidays and personal days per the Lincoln County Employee Policy Handbook
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider entering into a contract with Visit North Platte to provide services under the Nebraska Visitors Development Act
Discuss and consider entering into a lease agreement with Visit North Platte for the continued use of county property currently in the possession of the North Platte Lincoln County Visitor’s Bureau
- 10:20 A.M. Discuss and consider agreement for referee services for Lincoln County Board of Equalization valuation protests
- 10:25 A.M. Discuss and consider 100 year celebration and time capsule contents
- 10:40 A.M. Keith Howell to discuss concerns with the Veterans Service Committee and Veterans Service Officer
Closed session to discuss strategy with respect to pending or imminent litigation, real estate purchase, deployment of security personnel and devices or evaluation of job performance so as to prevent needless injury to reputation (if necessary)
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, or their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk